We recommend these five steps to help you get the most out of the tool:
- Add your Online Review Links (see page 25,26.27)
- Customize your Email Templates
- Customize Your Feedback Settings and Templates
- Add the Testimonials Widget to your website
- Add your customers's name and email (see details)
1. Add your Online Review Links
Online Review Links are links to your business profile on popular review sites like Google+, Facebook, Trip Advisor, and others.
Including these links in the tool makes it easy for your customers to leave you online reviews after they give you feedback.
You can add or change these any time in the Settings menu under Online Review Links.
2. Customize your Email Templates
We provide email templates for your customer feedback requests, but you can customize and personalize them for your business.
As you probably know, custom, personal emails get the most responses!
You can customize your email templates at any time in the Settings menu under Email Templates.
3. Customize Your Feedback Settings and Templates
After a customer leaves you feedback, they will be taken to a thank-you page. You can customize the language on the thank you pages that the customer sees after both Positive and Less-than-positive feedback.
You can also decide if you only want to ask for a Rating or Rating and a short written testimonial.
Plus you can set automatic approval and feedback thresholds to display pages and reviews based on the review score.
4. Add the Testimonials Widget to your website
The Testimonials Widget allows you to add customer testimonials collected from the tool to your website.
You can also configure the Testimonials Widget to accept customer feedback from your website, and include review links there too.
You can get the widget at any time in the Settings menu under Testimonials Widget.
5. Add your customers's name and email to ReputationBuilder
Make sure you add your customers emails into the reputation builder.