Reputation Building for Chiropractors
Get 5 Star Reviews Over 45 Sites Including...
Why Online Reviews Are Extremely Important for Chiropractors?
- According to a Convergys Corp. Study, a single negative online review can cost an average loss of 30 customers.
- 80% of respondents said that NEGATIVE online information made them change their mind about using a service that was recommended to them!
Sign Up Now Before You Lose Another Client!
Easily Get 5-Star Reviews
Get 5 Star Reviews
Gain testimonials to display on your website automatically and encourage positive online reviews on Google, Yelp, Facebook and more.
Just drop in an email address, upload a list, link to a landing page, use our tablet kiosk mode and automate your feedback process.
Increase Your Revenue
80% of Consumers said positive reviews influence their buying decision. 5 Star reviews means more business and more sales.
Online reviews improves your websites ranking on search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo! and more.
Works on desktop, tablet and smart phones. All of our features are responsive for a complete mobile-friendly experience.
Consumers who take the time to leave an online review for a business are far more likely to feel a certain loyalty to your business and keep coming back year after year.
How It Works?
Step-1. ReputationBuilder Sends Feedback Request
- Just add your customer's name and email into the dashboard.
- System will send a customized email to get feedback from your customer.
- Our system is mobile friendly. You and your customer can use it on tablets and smartphones.
- Simple, fast and easy.
Step-2. Your Customers Give Feedback
The customer is asked to rate how likely they are to refer your business to a friend and to comment on their experience.
Customers that rate you highly (you set the rating criteria) will then be asked to consider reviewing your business on one of the important review sites you have selected for your account.
Customers that rate you low will not be asked to post online reviews. Poor customer experiences are captured privately so you can follow-up with the customer to resolve their issue.
Step-3. Testimonials Added To Your Website
- Customer testimonials will be displayed on your website automatically.
- You can select which testimonials you like to display on your website.
- All testimonials on your web site will be marked up with SEO friendly Schema code.
- Our platform allows for manual control of the testimonials or you can automatically set for feedback above a specific rating score (example: 8 or above) to display on your widget and website.
Step-4. You Get Positive Online Reviews
- Customers that rate you at or above your selected “positive rating” will be then asked to rate you on one of the 3rd party review sites you have selected.
- This step offers direct links to your Google+ Local page, Yelp profile, Facebook page and dozens of other business profile pages and review sites so they can easily review your business.
- Generating a steady and consistent stream of online customer reviews is important for your online reputation and ranking on Google and other search engines.
* Positive Reviews Encouraged: Our customer segmentation sends only happy customers to your selected review sites to leave a positive review.
- Over 40 Review Sites: We have integrated with over 40 review sites like Google, Yelp, Facebook, Trip Advisor and industry review sites.
- Improve Your Reviews & Visibility: Long-term, consistent use of our platform will gain you testimonials, online reviews and better SEO visibility.
Get 5 Star Reviews Over 40 Review Sites...
Review Monitoring & Reporting
- You can easily manage your online reviews with our easy to use, mobile friendly system.
- Your business benefits from multiple levels of feedback, encouragement of positive online reviews and an easy to manage dashboard whether you run just 1 or 1,000 locations.
- Stop guessing and hoping for satisfied customers and ensure you are meeting their needs and growing the sharing of their experience with your business.
- Reputation Builder's "Kiosk Mode" allows you to request feedback from your customer on-site.
- We recommend using an iPad or similar tablet device.
- Simply copy your unique Kiosk URL into a Web browser and hand it to your customer during checkout or towards the end of the visit.
- Kiosk mode will not ask your customers to log in to leave an online review – this prevents reviews coming from the same IP address and addresses security and privacy concerns of customers accidentally staying logged in.
- Kiosk mode will collect an on-site review and follow up with your online review links via email.
Sign up now and save 33%
Special discount expire within...
SIGN UP NOW!
Before You Lose Another Client
*Set up and training included.